Inland Empire News
Name of Fontana teacher found dead released
FONTANA, Calif. -- The name of the teacher whose body was found inside Wayne Ruble Middle School in Fontana has been released.
Police say Randall Jennings, 65, was found dead in a classroom on Monday. But they believe he passed away on Friday while completing paperwork.
A school staff member called police after making the discovery. There's no word on the cause of death, but police have ruled out foul play.
san bernardino county, school, inland empire news
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested 4 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno 28 min ago
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 42 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos