Los Angeles News
Westwood bomb threat turns out to be unfounded
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- Authorities investigated a report of a suspicious device at the Wilshire Federal Building in Westwood Thursday night, but they ended up not finding anything, officials said.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a bomb threat was called in around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators searched the building for several hours. The scene was cleared by 11:30 p.m.
los angeles news
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 55 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 13 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos