Los Angeles News
Westwood bomb threat turns out to be unfounded
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- Authorities investigated a report of a suspicious device at the Wilshire Federal Building in Westwood Thursday night, but they ended up not finding anything, officials said.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a bomb threat was called in around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators searched the building for several hours. The scene was cleared by 11:30 p.m.
los angeles news
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 35 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network