Los Angeles News
Westwood bomb threat turns out to be unfounded
WESTWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- Authorities investigated a report of a suspicious device at the Wilshire Federal Building in Westwood Thursday night, but they ended up not finding anything, officials said.
According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a bomb threat was called in around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators searched the building for several hours. The scene was cleared by 11:30 p.m.
los angeles news
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 1 min ago
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 24 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment