Los Angeles News
Norwalk skateboarder killed by hit-run driver
NORWALK, Calif. -- A man riding a skateboard in Norwalk was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver early Saturday.
The collision happened just before 4:30 a.m. near the intersection of Studebaker and Foster roads.
The victim was identified as 20-year-old Daniel Ortiz of Norwalk. He died at the scene.
Authorities are looking for the hit-and-run driver and the vehicle involved in the accident.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Norwalk Station at (562) 863-8711.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 52 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game 59 min ago
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos