Los Angeles News
Pasadena house fire creates $140K in damage
PASADENA, Calif. -- A home in Pasadena went up in flames after oily rags were ignited, causing $140,000 in damage.
The fire happened Saturday night in the 2000 block of Brigden Road. Officials say the homeowner put the oily rags in a trash can next to the house earlier in the day. The rags caught fire, which set the house ablaze.
The two residents escaped unharmed.
fire, los angeles news
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting 48 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified 27 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant 7 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 35 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos