Los Angeles News
Fire breaks out at Gardena storage facility
GARDENA, Calif. -- A second-alarm fire burned through a storage facility in Gardena on Sunday.
The fire broke out at 134th Street and Western Avenue. Nearly 100 firfighters responded to the scene.
An eyewitness at the scene said up to 24 storage units had sustained damage. It was not immediately clear what started the fire.
fire, los angeles news
- Authorities are investigating a homicide in Fresno County 55 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned