Los Angeles News
Fire breaks out at Gardena storage facility
GARDENA, Calif. -- A second-alarm fire burned through a storage facility in Gardena on Sunday.
The fire broke out at 134th Street and Western Avenue. Nearly 100 firfighters responded to the scene.
An eyewitness at the scene said up to 24 storage units had sustained damage. It was not immediately clear what started the fire.
fire, los angeles news
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels 51 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases