Los Angeles News
Woman shot during attempted carjacking in LA
LOS ANGELES -- A woman is in stable condition after being shot during an attempted carjacking in the Mid-Wilshire District Sunday.
Police said the woman was approached by a gunman at the intersection of Pico and Redondo boulevards around 8 p.m.
The victim told police she was shot in the back as she tried to escape.
She drove a few miles to Fairfax and Venice boulevards where she pulled over and called 911.
Police reportedly have a description of the suspect and are now actively searching for him.
shooting, robbery, los angeles news
- Deadly shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno 6 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals