Los Angeles News
Koreatown resident found dead in apartment
LOS ANGELES -- The body of 62-year-old Cornelius Rich was found inside his apartment in Kingsley Drive in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
Police officers conducting a welfare check made the discovery on Tuesday. Rich also went by the name of Andre Dupree.
Two days after his body was found, authorities determined Rich had been beaten to death.
"The medical examination was conducted by the coroner's office and at that time, the death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma," said LAPD Detective Gus Villanueva.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD 24-7.
koreatown, body found, murder, lapd, los angeles news
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl game losing streak
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush 32 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- Valley retailers stay open extra hours for...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos