Los Angeles News
Koreatown resident found dead in apartment
LOS ANGELES -- The body of 62-year-old Cornelius Rich was found inside his apartment in Kingsley Drive in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
Police officers conducting a welfare check made the discovery on Tuesday. Rich also went by the name of Andre Dupree.
Two days after his body was found, authorities determined Rich had been beaten to death.
"The medical examination was conducted by the coroner's office and at that time, the death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma," said LAPD Detective Gus Villanueva.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD 24-7.
koreatown, body found, murder, lapd, los angeles news
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 54 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 30 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos