Los Angeles News
Koreatown resident found dead in apartment
LOS ANGELES -- The body of 62-year-old Cornelius Rich was found inside his apartment in Kingsley Drive in Los Angeles' Koreatown.
Police officers conducting a welfare check made the discovery on Tuesday. Rich also went by the name of Andre Dupree.
Two days after his body was found, authorities determined Rich had been beaten to death.
"The medical examination was conducted by the coroner's office and at that time, the death was ruled a homicide from blunt force trauma," said LAPD Detective Gus Villanueva.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (877) LAPD 24-7.
koreatown, body found, murder, lapd, los angeles news
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate 12 min ago
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report