Los Angeles News
Hit-run suspect leads LAPD on dangerous pursuit
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- A hit-and-run suspect led the LAPD on a dangerous high-speed chase from Burbank to Hollywood Wednesday night.
The chase began shortly after 7 p.m. in Burbank. The driver of the silver truck weaved on and off surface streets and freeways, at times blowing through red lights and driving on the wrong side of the road.
The chase came to an end around 7:45 p.m. at a strip mall at Sunset Boulevard and Martel Avenue in Hollywood. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
car chase, los angeles news
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals