Los Angeles News
Hit-run suspect leads LAPD on dangerous pursuit
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- A hit-and-run suspect led the LAPD on a dangerous high-speed chase from Burbank to Hollywood Wednesday night.
The chase began shortly after 7 p.m. in Burbank. The driver of the silver truck weaved on and off surface streets and freeways, at times blowing through red lights and driving on the wrong side of the road.
The chase came to an end around 7:45 p.m. at a strip mall at Sunset Boulevard and Martel Avenue in Hollywood. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
car chase, los angeles news
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...