Los Angeles News
'American Pie' actor Eddie Kaye Thomas' home is scene of LAPD standoff
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES -- A woman was arrested following a standoff with police at the home of "American Pie" actor Eddie Kaye Thomas.
A Los Angeles Police Department SWAT team surrounded the actor's home in the 2500 block of Hargrave Drive at around 1 p.m. Wednesday as an unidentified woman, armed with a knife barricaded herself inside. The standoff lasted for nearly five hours.
Thomas starred as "Finch" in the "American Pie" movie series. He was not in the home at the time of the standoff.
Police fired tear gas and flash grenades into the house, and then entered and arrested the woman.
It remains unclear why she barricaded herself inside. Investigators have yet to release the name of the woman.
hollywood, celebrity, lapd, arrest, los angeles news
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 3 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 23 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos