Los Angeles News
Duct-taped cat rescued, nursed back to health
LOS ANGELES -- Authorities say someone duct-taped the face and paws of a cat and left it in a parking lot of an L.A. County animal care center.
Workers at the Baldwin Park facility found the 2-year-old gray cat struggling to breathe, but still alive. The cat, which they have named Amigo, is currently being nursed back to health.
Amigo will eventually be put up for adoption. If you're interested in adopting him, email AnimalInfo@animalcare.lacounty.gov.
animal news, los angeles news
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 7 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- 7 health apps you need to know about