Los Angeles News
Valley high-speed chase ends in Thousand Oaks after PIT maneuver
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- A dangerous high speed pursuit in the West San Fernando Valley ended with an arrest in Thousand Oaks.
The California Highway Patrol picked up the chase on the 101 Freeway, with speeds reaching 85 to 100 mph.
The driver was wanted for reckless driving and failure to yield.
The chase ended in Thousand Oaks. As the suspect was rounding a corner, a CHP officer used a PIT maneuver. The suspect lost control, and the CHP unit broadsided him.
The male suspect gave up and will face several charges.
pursuit, car chase, arrest, san fernando valley, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Accuweather Forecast
25 min ago