Los Angeles News
Lake Los Angeles house fire may have been sparked by barbecue
LAKE LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- A barbecue may be to blame for an early morning fire in Lake Los Angeles on Thursday.
The blaze gutted a home on the 39300 block of 180th Street. When firefighters arrived at the scene, the house was engulfed in flames.
It took crews about 45 minutes to put the fire out.
Two firefighters were treated at the scene for exhaustion.
The homeowner believes barbecue coals may have sparked the fire. Investigators haven't decided the official cause.
fire, los angeles news
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos