Los Angeles News
$50,000 reward offered in Studio City fatal hit-and-run crash
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a $50,000 reward Wednesday to help catch the hit-and-run driver who killed a man in Studio City.
Family and loved ones of 35-year-old Michael Bonanomi made a plea for justice before the vote at City Hall Wednesday.
Police also released surveillance video. Bonanomi is seen trying to cross busy Ventura Boulevard on the night of August 17 when he was struck by a white Mercedes-Benz. The suspect fled the scene.
Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call the Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8021.
hit and run, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 6 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water 59 min ago
- 2 Dems challenge Rep incumbent in Valley congressional race 37 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Photos: Easter traditions explained