Los Angeles News
$50,000 reward offered in Studio City fatal hit-and-run crash
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles City Council unanimously approved a $50,000 reward Wednesday to help catch the hit-and-run driver who killed a man in Studio City.
Family and loved ones of 35-year-old Michael Bonanomi made a plea for justice before the vote at City Hall Wednesday.
Police also released surveillance video. Bonanomi is seen trying to cross busy Ventura Boulevard on the night of August 17 when he was struck by a white Mercedes-Benz. The suspect fled the scene.
Authorities are asking for anyone with information to call the Valley Traffic Division at (818) 644-8021.
hit and run, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Teen girl found dead in Madera Co stream 5 min ago
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 68th Annual Candy Cane Lane Parade
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos