Los Angeles News
Body found at luxury apartments in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. -- A man's body was found in a luxury apartment complex in Long Beach, and now investigators are hoping an autopsy will help them solve the mystery surrounding his death.
Police were called to the 200 block of East Third Street at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. The body was found in a fourth floor unit of The Lofts at Promenade.
The coroner's office identified the man as 42-year-old Rob Ames of Long Beach. At this point, investigators are not releasing any details on a possible cause of death.
body found, long beach, los angeles news
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos