Los Angeles News
Norwalk man struck, killed in LA hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles police are investigating a hit-and-run that left a 33-year-old Norwalk man dead.
Authorities say the incident happened around 10:25 p.m. Thursday near the Four Seasons hotel at Doheny Drive and 3rd Street.
Police say the victim, Anand Shah, was jaywalking when a vehicle slammed into him. He was declared dead at the scene.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a gray, hardtop, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
Police say they are checking surveillance cameras in the area.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Los Angeles detectives at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, los angeles news, carlos granda
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast 37 min ago
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks 37 min ago
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport