Los Angeles News
Norwalk man struck, killed in LA hit-and-run
LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles police are investigating a hit-and-run that left a 33-year-old Norwalk man dead.
Authorities say the incident happened around 10:25 p.m. Thursday near the Four Seasons hotel at Doheny Drive and 3rd Street.
Police say the victim, Anand Shah, was jaywalking when a vehicle slammed into him. He was declared dead at the scene.
The suspect's vehicle was described as a gray, hardtop, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
Police say they are checking surveillance cameras in the area.
Anyone with information was asked to contact Los Angeles detectives at (213) 473-0222.
hit and run, los angeles news, carlos granda
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo...
51 min ago