New York News
Huge bee hive in Brooklyn
NEW YORK -- There was quite a buzz in one neighborhood in Brooklyn Friday evening all caused by a swarm of bees.
A large hive was discovered in a tree along Clinton Street in the Cobble Hill section.
The hive is roughly 20 feet off the ground.
Residents called the police, but the bees didn't seem to be causing any trouble.
In fact, most on-lookers were excited to witness a swarm of bees in action.
Police called a bee-keeper to collect the bees.
No one was stung.
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors 38 min ago
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest 49 min ago
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Fresno State QB Competition Open
7 min ago