New York News
Huge bee hive in Brooklyn
NEW YORK -- There was quite a buzz in one neighborhood in Brooklyn Friday evening all caused by a swarm of bees.
A large hive was discovered in a tree along Clinton Street in the Cobble Hill section.
The hive is roughly 20 feet off the ground.
Residents called the police, but the bees didn't seem to be causing any trouble.
In fact, most on-lookers were excited to witness a swarm of bees in action.
Police called a bee-keeper to collect the bees.
No one was stung.
new york city, brooklyn, new york news
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos