New York News
Man who robbed 3-year-old in Bronx liquor store surrenders
NEW YORK -- The man accused of stealing $500 from a 3-year-old inside a Bronx liquor store surrendered to police Tuesday.
Warren Hayes, 44, turned himself in after police released surveillance video of the incident last week and later identified him.
The child had just taken the money from his mother's pocket when Hayes allegedly snatched it and ran from the store.
Hayes is charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
new york city, bronx, robbery, new york news
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76