New York News
Man who robbed 3-year-old in Bronx liquor store surrenders
NEW YORK -- The man accused of stealing $500 from a 3-year-old inside a Bronx liquor store surrendered to police Tuesday.
Warren Hayes, 44, turned himself in after police released surveillance video of the incident last week and later identified him.
The child had just taken the money from his mother's pocket when Hayes allegedly snatched it and ran from the store.
Hayes is charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
new york city, bronx, robbery, new york news
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley 44 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam