New York News
Three stabbed on Pier 84 in Manhattan
NEW YORK -- Police say three people were stabbed on Pier 84 on Manhattan's West Side.
The stabbings happened on the pier at around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The victims were taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
This started as a dispute between the three victims and two other men. It's not clear what the argument was about.
The victims were stabbed and the suspects took off, but police managed to arrest both of them in the vicinity of the pier. Charges are pending.
A knife was recovered at the scene.
Pier 84 is located off 12th Avenue at West 44th Street. It is just south of the Intrepid.
new york city, stabbing, manhattan, new york news
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors 15 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 21 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 14 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos