New York News
Image released of suspect in Bronx taser robbery
NEW YORK -- The NYPD is looking for two suspects wanted in the robbery of a 64-year-old man in the Bronx, and they're hoping surveillance photos will help lead to an arrest.
The incident happened just after 10 a.m. Tuesday on Beaumont Avenue in the Fordham section.
Police say the suspects forced the victim into his apartment, used a taser on him and removed an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing the scene.
The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s, wearing a black jacket with a cross on the back.
The second is a male wearing a New York Yankees hat and a mask.
Anyone with information in regards to this missing is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, fordham, robbery, taser, new york news
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 8 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery