New York News
Parents of murdered children expecting baby boy
NEW YORK -- There is welcome news for a couple in Manhattan whose two children were murdered, allegedly by their nanny.
According to a Facebook page dedicated to the victims, their mother, Marina Krim, is pregnant.
Marina and Kevin Krim posted: "We are very happy to let you know that Marina is expecting a baby in the fall. Nessie can't wait to welcome her new baby brother. We are filled with many emotions as we look to the future, but the most important one is hope. We are very grateful to you all for your amazing support."
Krim's children, Lulu, 6, and Leo, 2, were stabbed to death in their apartment on the Upper West Side last fall.
Their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, is charged with their murder.
The couple's middle child Nessie was not home.
Their new baby boy is due this fall.
The Leo and Lulu Fund's Facebook page is about a fund for arts education dedicated to the memory of the Krim's children.
new york city, child death, pregnancy, murder, new york news
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 19 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east