New York News
Couple rescued after boat overturned in Central Park
NEW YORK -- A Boathouse employee in Central Park had to rescue a couple whose boat overturned on Thursday.
Police say a man and woman were reaching for an oar that fell in the water when they overturned.
The boat flipped, dumping the couple into the lake.
A boathouse employee rowed out to the couple with a police officer and brought them to shore.
The couple was evaluated by paramedics in the park, but were not taken to the hospital.
new york city, central park, rescue, new york news
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 6 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Schools prepare for new transgender law
9 min ago
- Accuweather Forecast
30 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos