New York News
Man arrested in February rape near Brooklyn College
NEW YORK -- After a three-month manhunt, police have made an arrest for a sexual assault that happened near the campus of Brooklyn College.
Eric Dancy, 25, of Brooklyn, faces a slew of charges including rape and robbery.
Police say he's the man caught on surveillance video just before 10 a.m. February 2, right after a 22-year-old woman was dragged into an alleyway in Flatbush.
The incident happend at East 27th Street and Glenwood Road.
In the alley, Dancy allegedly raped the woman at gunpoint before stealing her property and fleeing the scene.
Dancy is charged with rape, criminal sex act, robbery, unlawful imprisonment, assault, criminal possession of stolen property and sex abuse.
new york city, flatbush, brooklyn, sexual assault, new york news
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17 42 min ago
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- Accuweather forecast
48 min ago
- Fresno State wins inaugural MW Championship...
43 min ago