New York News
Man arrested in February rape near Brooklyn College
NEW YORK -- After a three-month manhunt, police have made an arrest for a sexual assault that happened near the campus of Brooklyn College.
Eric Dancy, 25, of Brooklyn, faces a slew of charges including rape and robbery.
Police say he's the man caught on surveillance video just before 10 a.m. February 2, right after a 22-year-old woman was dragged into an alleyway in Flatbush.
The incident happend at East 27th Street and Glenwood Road.
In the alley, Dancy allegedly raped the woman at gunpoint before stealing her property and fleeing the scene.
Dancy is charged with rape, criminal sex act, robbery, unlawful imprisonment, assault, criminal possession of stolen property and sex abuse.
new york city, flatbush, brooklyn, sexual assault, new york news
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 48 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 56 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor