Orange County News
Boy, 12, arrested in shared pot brownie case at Costa Mesa school
COSTA MESA, Calif. -- A 12-year-old boy, who's believed to have given a marijuana-laced brownie to his fellow students, has been arrested in Costa Mesa.
Police say Pomona Elementary School officials caught the boy with a bag of pot in his backpack Thursday, and he was arrested a short time later at home.
He is believed to have passed out a pot brownie to several students on campus Tuesday, sickening at least six of them.
They were treated at a local hospital for dizziness and nausea.
marijuana, school, orange county news
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...