Orange County News
Santa Ana stabbing: Surveillance video released
SANTA ANA, Calif. -- New surveillance video was released, recorded just minutes before a deadly stabbing Saturday in Santa Ana.
In the video, the two suspects can be seen with the victim, identified as 26-year-old Paul Garcia of Irvine, at Chile Picante Restaurant in the 1900 block of South Main Street. They tried to get Garcia to come outside, but he wouldn't.
The suspects then waited for the man outside. When he came out, all three of them crossed the street and went behind a tax services building, where the man was stabbed.
The victim got away and ran back across the street, where he collapsed in front of a party supply store. Garcia later died at the hospital.
Police are looking for the two men. They say the stabbing is not gang related, but the motive remains unclear.
stabbing, orange county news
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals