Orange County News
Placentia house fire spreads, damages 2 other buildings
PLACENTIA, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire broke out at a house in Placentia early Friday morning and then spread to another house and a nearby restaurant.
The fire was reported around 1:30 a.m. on the 300 block of West Santa Fe Avenue. The house where the fire started was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
The restaurant and second house sustained significant damage, officials said. It took firefighters 45 minutes to put out the flames.
According to firefighters, both homes were occupied, but everyone got out safely. The restaurant was closed at the time of the fire.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 25 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 45 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos