Orange County News
Placentia house fire spreads, damages 2 other buildings
PLACENTIA, Calif. -- A two-alarm fire broke out at a house in Placentia early Friday morning and then spread to another house and a nearby restaurant.
The fire was reported around 1:30 a.m. on the 300 block of West Santa Fe Avenue. The house where the fire started was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
The restaurant and second house sustained significant damage, officials said. It took firefighters 45 minutes to put out the flames.
According to firefighters, both homes were occupied, but everyone got out safely. The restaurant was closed at the time of the fire.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 45 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case 29 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Accuweather Forecast
33 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos