Orange County News
OC man pulls neighbor, dog from burning house
STANTON, Calif. -- A 64-year-old Orange County man is recovering after saving his neighbors and a dog from their burning home.
The house, located near Stanton, caught fire shortly after 6 p.m. Thursday.
The brave neighbor tried to put out the fire before rescuing three people inside the house, as well as their pet dog.
Afterward, the neighbor, who has not been identified, was taken to a nearby hospital because he had difficulty breathing. He is expected to be OK.
fire, rescue, orange county news
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos