Orange County News
OC man pulls neighbor, dog from burning house
STANTON, Calif. -- A 64-year-old Orange County man is recovering after saving his neighbors and a dog from their burning home.
The house, located near Stanton, caught fire shortly after 6 p.m. Thursday.
The brave neighbor tried to put out the fire before rescuing three people inside the house, as well as their pet dog.
Afterward, the neighbor, who has not been identified, was taken to a nearby hospital because he had difficulty breathing. He is expected to be OK.
fire, rescue, orange county news
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos