Orange County News
Anaheim Bank of America robbery suspect sought
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- A search is under way for the man who robbed a Bank of America branch in Anaheim.
The incident happened on the 1700 block of East Katella Avenue shortly after 1 p.m. Thursday.
Police say the robber demanded cash. He told the teller that he had a gun but didn't show one.
The suspect was caught on surveillance camera. He was described as a Hispanic man about 30-40 years old, between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall with black hair. He was wearing a dark shirt and dark sunglasses.
No one was hurt during the heist.
If you have information on the suspect, you're urged to contact Orange County Crime Stoppers at (855) TIP-OCCS or (855) 847-6227.
bank robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno