Orange County News
Commercial fire destroys business in Orange
ORANGE, Calif. -- A fire erupted in a large commercial building in the city of Orange, resulting in the total loss of a business.
The blaze was reported at about 6:30 p.m. Thursday in a commercial strip in the 800 block of North Elm Street.
Responding firefighters found heavy smoke and fire shooting out of the roof. It took nearly three dozen firefighters from Orange, Anaheim and the Orange County Fire Authority an hour to knock down the flames.
Crews managed to limit the fire to just one of the building's 14 units. No injuries were reported.
The cause of the blaze was under investigation.
fire, orange county news
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center
- 68th annual Candy Cane Lane Parade sees changes
- Defense takes over in Fresno paralegal murder trial
- Pacheco High School founding principal loses battle with cancer