Orange County News
Homeless man struck by 2 cars in Anaheim; 1 driver sought
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The search is under way for a hit-and-run driver, who struck a homeless man in Anaheim.
According to investigators, the victim was hit by two cars Thursday night. First, he was struck by a small white car on Katella Avenue just west of Euclid Avenue.
Moments later, he was hit again by another vehicle. That second car stopped, but the driver of the white car took off.
The victim was taken to an area hospital in critical condition. He is expected to survive.
hit and run, orange county news
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather