Orange County News
Fullerton Police Department investigates letter with suspicious substance
FULLERTON, Calif. -- Police and a hazmat team are investigating a suspicious letter that was brought in to the Fullerton Police Department.
A citizen found an envelope containing a powdery substance in their mailbox around 12 p.m. Sunday and took it to the department.
Amerige Avenue between Malden Avenue and Highland Avenue was reportedly closed during the investigation.
The scene has since been cleared and no arrests have been made.
There has been no word yet on what was actually in the package.
orange county news
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about