Orange County News
Police shoot, kill man who allegedly assaulted boss in Fullerton
FULLERTON, Calif. -- Police shot and killed a man in Fullerton who allegedly assaulted his boss.
Officers were called to a clothing manufacturer on the 1400 block of East Valencia Drive Wednesday night after reports came in about an employee assaulting his boss.
When police arrived the suspect was gone. However, he returned a short time later wielding a handgun.
Police say the officer feared for his safety and the safety of others at the scene, so he opened fire, killing the suspect.
The suspect's handgun was recovered at the scene.
The Orange County District Attorney's Office is investigating the shooting.
officer-involved shooting, orange county news
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car 1 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 19 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Fresno auto repair shops look for next...
24 min ago