Orange County News
Anaheim woman killed in fiery crash in Orange
ORANGE, Calif. -- A woman was killed Saturday morning following a fiery crash in the city of Orange, despite police efforts to save her life.
Officers pulled the 26-year-old woman from her burning car just minutes after she crashed into a sign traveling eastbound on Katella Avenue.
Investigators say the woman, who is from Anaheim, lost control on a curve, and ran off the road shortly before 4 a.m.
She was rushed to an area hospital in critical condition, where she died.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash. The identity of the woman was not immediately released.
car crash, fire, accident, orange county news
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos