Orange County News
Missing Garden Grove woman found safe
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. -- A 62-year-old Garden Grove woman who has Alzheimer's disease has been found after her family reported her missing.
Virgie Schwartz was found on someone's lawn in Santa Ana Monday afternoon. She was very sunburned but otherwise doing well.
Schwartz was last seen at her home near Euclid Street and Chapman Avenue. She disappeared sometime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Schwartz's son was at work at the time, but his girlfriend came at 2 p.m. and noticed that Schwartz was gone.
missing person, orange county news
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 18 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry 39 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno 59 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man 34 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes