Orange County News
Woman dies after allegedly being stabbed by son in Anaheim
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Authorities are investigating the death of a woman who was allegedly stabbed by her own son in Anaheim.
Anaheim police say they received a call around 7 p.m. Sunday regarding a stabbing victim in the 1600 block of 9th Street. Upon arrival, they realized the victim's son had made the call.
The woman was transported to a hospital where she later died. Her name has not been released.
The unidentified son was arrested as the primary suspect, but a motive for the stabbing has not been released.
stabbing, arrest, orange county news
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy 22 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 5 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting...
21 min ago