San Francisco News
BART chief orders review of naked man incident
SAN FRANCISCO -- The BART chief ordered an internal review of the response to a naked man harassing BART passengers last month.
It happened at the 16th Street station. BART police took eight minutes to respond.
The suspect has been arrested.
He was in court to face felony charges on Tuesday. That's when Perez Garizabalo, 24, sat quietly listening to a Spanish interpreter explain the charges against him. He's the naked acrobat seen on video (WARNING: Graphic/NSFW) attacking passengers.
mission district, BART, transportation, crime, violence, san francisco news
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove 27 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman