Are you getting enough protection from your sunscreen?
06/20/2007 -- A new study says, probably not. The environmental working group says 84% of the 700 sunscreens it tested don't provide adequate protection for your family.
Coppertone sports sunblock, a popular choice, was one of the worst in the study, while "badger SPF 30" scored the highest.
The researchers say it's important for you to buy a sunscreen with an SPF factor of at least 30, and to remember to re-apply it often.
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather