Man Found Alive 27-Days after Earthquake in Haiti
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- It's been 27-days since a massive earthquake destroyed much of Haiti. But Monday, another survivor was pulled from the rubble.
The man, in his 20's, appeared to have suffered broken bones, but was in remarkably good condition, after having been trapped for almost a month.
ABC News is reporting that the man's brother was clearing his destroyed home with heavy machinery, when he discovered his brother ... still alive.
The survivor is being cared for at a hospital in Miami.
haiti, earthquake, national/world
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals