Man Found Alive 27-Days after Earthquake in Haiti
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- It's been 27-days since a massive earthquake destroyed much of Haiti. But Monday, another survivor was pulled from the rubble.
The man, in his 20's, appeared to have suffered broken bones, but was in remarkably good condition, after having been trapped for almost a month.
ABC News is reporting that the man's brother was clearing his destroyed home with heavy machinery, when he discovered his brother ... still alive.
The survivor is being cared for at a hospital in Miami.
haiti, earthquake, national/world
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos