Man Found Alive 27-Days after Earthquake in Haiti
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- It's been 27-days since a massive earthquake destroyed much of Haiti. But Monday, another survivor was pulled from the rubble.
The man, in his 20's, appeared to have suffered broken bones, but was in remarkably good condition, after having been trapped for almost a month.
ABC News is reporting that the man's brother was clearing his destroyed home with heavy machinery, when he discovered his brother ... still alive.
The survivor is being cared for at a hospital in Miami.
haiti, earthquake, national/world
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos