Man Found Alive 27-Days after Earthquake in Haiti
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- It's been 27-days since a massive earthquake destroyed much of Haiti. But Monday, another survivor was pulled from the rubble.
The man, in his 20's, appeared to have suffered broken bones, but was in remarkably good condition, after having been trapped for almost a month.
ABC News is reporting that the man's brother was clearing his destroyed home with heavy machinery, when he discovered his brother ... still alive.
The survivor is being cared for at a hospital in Miami.
haiti, earthquake, national/world
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime 11 min ago
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale