Man Found Alive 27-Days after Earthquake in Haiti
Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- It's been 27-days since a massive earthquake destroyed much of Haiti. But Monday, another survivor was pulled from the rubble.
The man, in his 20's, appeared to have suffered broken bones, but was in remarkably good condition, after having been trapped for almost a month.
ABC News is reporting that the man's brother was clearing his destroyed home with heavy machinery, when he discovered his brother ... still alive.
The survivor is being cared for at a hospital in Miami.
haiti, earthquake, national/world
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region