"Caulk" Butt Implants Hospitalize Six New Jersey Women
Fresno, California (KFSN) -- Six New Jersey women are recovering in the hospital after receiving black-market implants for their buttocks.
Police in Essex County say their procedures were done by unlicensed surgeons ... Who apparently used non-medical grade silicone.
One poison expert likened the material to caulk used to seal plumbing fixtures in bathrooms.
The state department of health has not identified the women ... Nor released information on where they received their bogus surgeries.
No arrests have been made. The six patients received anti-biotic treatment to fight infections, and are now recovering.
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps 28 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help 22 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 51 min ago
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart