"Caulk" Butt Implants Hospitalize Six New Jersey Women
Fresno, California (KFSN) -- Six New Jersey women are recovering in the hospital after receiving black-market implants for their buttocks.
Police in Essex County say their procedures were done by unlicensed surgeons ... Who apparently used non-medical grade silicone.
One poison expert likened the material to caulk used to seal plumbing fixtures in bathrooms.
The state department of health has not identified the women ... Nor released information on where they received their bogus surgeries.
No arrests have been made. The six patients received anti-biotic treatment to fight infections, and are now recovering.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 38 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 57 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week