American man suspected of carrying weapons at Pakistan Airport
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Pakistani official says an American man suspected of carrying weapons cartridges in his luggage has been detained at one of the country's main airports.
An airport security official says authorities are questioning the man.
He did not say whether the cartridges were empty or full or how many were found at the airport in Lahore, Pakistan Thursday morning.
It's also unclear whether the man was entering Pakistan or leaving the country.
The U.S. embassy says it is checking into the case.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos