Atlantic Southeast Flight hits flock of cranes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Just a few hours before the incident in Arizona, another flight from Atlanta to Arkansas made an emergency landing after hitting a flock of cranes.
The Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight landed safely at Little Rock National Airport Friday. But it had significant damage to the nose.
Passengers reported feeling like they had flown into a brick wall.
At least one bird was sucked into the engine. Another bird was still stuck to the front of the plane after landing.
None of 49 people onboard were hurt.
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch