Atlantic Southeast Flight hits flock of cranes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Just a few hours before the incident in Arizona, another flight from Atlanta to Arkansas made an emergency landing after hitting a flock of cranes.
The Atlantic Southeast Airlines flight landed safely at Little Rock National Airport Friday. But it had significant damage to the nose.
Passengers reported feeling like they had flown into a brick wall.
At least one bird was sucked into the engine. Another bird was still stuck to the front of the plane after landing.
None of 49 people onboard were hurt.
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges 27 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 1 min ago
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera 18 min ago
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Fire Safety