Clinton and Obama top "most admired" list
A USA Today-Gallup poll asked Americans to name the person they most admire living in any part of the world.
For the tenth year in a row, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been named the most admired woman.
She's actually topped the list more than any other woman, being named a total of 16 times.
President Obama is the most admired man for the fourth year in a row.
The top five most admired men include George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Billy Graham and Warren Buffett.
Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Sarah Palin and Condoleezza Rice round out the top five most admired women.
What person do you admire the most in the world?
Let us know on our Facebook page!
hillary rodham clinton, president barack obama, national/world
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years