Police: 6 officers wounded in Ogden shooting
OGDEN, Utah -- Authorities say six police officers have been shot at a home in Ogden.
Lt. Tony Fox says the officers were serving a drug-related search warrant late Wednesday at a home on Jackson Avenue when the shootout occurred.
Fox says the officers have been hospitalized as well as one suspect.
The officer says he doesn't have any information on their conditions, but there have been no reports of any fatalities.
Police did not immediately release other details.
The Standard-Examiner in Ogden reports that police say the area is secure and there is no threat to the public.
utah, shooting, officer involved shooting, crimetracker, national/world
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos