Police: 6 officers wounded in Ogden shooting
OGDEN, Utah -- Authorities say six police officers have been shot at a home in Ogden.
Lt. Tony Fox says the officers were serving a drug-related search warrant late Wednesday at a home on Jackson Avenue when the shootout occurred.
Fox says the officers have been hospitalized as well as one suspect.
The officer says he doesn't have any information on their conditions, but there have been no reports of any fatalities.
Police did not immediately release other details.
The Standard-Examiner in Ogden reports that police say the area is secure and there is no threat to the public.
utah, shooting, officer involved shooting, crimetracker, national/world
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 48 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 8 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt