National Park Service offers free passes to military members
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- The National Park Service is showing their appreciation for U.S. service members by giving away free annual passes.
Saturday, active duty military members and their dependents can pick up their free pass at any National Park -- including all five entrances to Yosemite. People wanting the pass must present a valid military ID.
This is the first time the park service has offered free annual passes for military members.
yosemite national park, sequoia national park, kings canyon national park, national/world
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 29 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87