National Park Service offers free passes to military members
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- The National Park Service is showing their appreciation for U.S. service members by giving away free annual passes.
Saturday, active duty military members and their dependents can pick up their free pass at any National Park -- including all five entrances to Yosemite. People wanting the pass must present a valid military ID.
This is the first time the park service has offered free annual passes for military members.
yosemite national park, sequoia national park, kings canyon national park, national/world
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 3 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos