Starbucks stores low on pumpkin spice syrup
In addition to gas, there's another shortage that has some consumers on edge.
The Wall Street Journal reports there's a shortage of pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks stores around the nation because of high demand following the drink's release last month.
Starbucks insists there's no widespread shortage, but admit supplies are low in some stores due to infrequent deliveries.
It turns out the syrup used to make the drinks has become so popular, there's actually a black market for the stuff. Containers are selling for anywhere between $40 and $50 on eBay.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal 17 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 36 min ago
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film