Suspect in Wis. Spa attack had history of abuse
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- A Wisconsin woman whose husband is suspected in a fatal spa shooting says he threatened to throw acid in her face and burn her with gas.
Authorities say Radcliffe Franklin Haughton shot and killed three women, injured four more then turned the gun on himself Sunday at a suburban Milwaukee spa where his wife worked. Police haven't said if Zina Haughton was among those killed or wounded.
In a court filing, Zina Haughton said her husband thought she was cheating on him, and threatened to kill her if she ever left him or called the police.
She was granted a four-year temporary restraining order this month after her husband was arrested for slashing her tires. She told the court he threatened to burn her and her family with gas.
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 2 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 33 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos