Suspect in Wis. Spa attack had history of abuse
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- A Wisconsin woman whose husband is suspected in a fatal spa shooting says he threatened to throw acid in her face and burn her with gas.
Authorities say Radcliffe Franklin Haughton shot and killed three women, injured four more then turned the gun on himself Sunday at a suburban Milwaukee spa where his wife worked. Police haven't said if Zina Haughton was among those killed or wounded.
In a court filing, Zina Haughton said her husband thought she was cheating on him, and threatened to kill her if she ever left him or called the police.
She was granted a four-year temporary restraining order this month after her husband was arrested for slashing her tires. She told the court he threatened to burn her and her family with gas.
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect