Suspect in Wis. Spa attack had history of abuse
BROOKFIELD, Wis. -- A Wisconsin woman whose husband is suspected in a fatal spa shooting says he threatened to throw acid in her face and burn her with gas.
Authorities say Radcliffe Franklin Haughton shot and killed three women, injured four more then turned the gun on himself Sunday at a suburban Milwaukee spa where his wife worked. Police haven't said if Zina Haughton was among those killed or wounded.
In a court filing, Zina Haughton said her husband thought she was cheating on him, and threatened to kill her if she ever left him or called the police.
She was granted a four-year temporary restraining order this month after her husband was arrested for slashing her tires. She told the court he threatened to burn her and her family with gas.
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather