Superstorm Sandy: Day of Giving
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Help will be on the way for victims of Superstorm Sandy from across the country.
The ABC stations and our parent company, The Walt Disney Company, are teaming up with the American Red Cross for a "Day Of Giving" to raise money for relief efforts.
As of 5:30 Monday morning, more than $2-million had been donated so far.
The devastation is beyond words and many organizations have come together to help the east coast rebuild. Today, The Walt Disney Company, the parent company of ABC30, is teaming up for a Day Of Giving to help those affected by this massive storm.
If you would like to help, you can text ABC to 90999 to give $10-dollars to the American Red Cross.
You can make a donation online at rdcrss.org/RxWfgo
You can also call the Red Cross directly at 1-800-HELP-NOW (800-435-7669).
Sandy could be one of the nation's costliest disasters ever, with an economic impact estimated to be as high as $50-billion.
disney, abc, abc30, red cross, charity, national/world, amanda venegas
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea 33 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball