Walt Disney and ABC 30 to help Superstorm Sandy victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Walt Disney Company, ABC30 is joining ABC News and ABC in making a $2-million donation to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
DAY OF GIVING: Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to Sandy relief effort
The Walt Disney Company has also designated Monday as a "Day of Giving" where all of ABC's shows and stations, including ABC30 are teaming up to encourage our viewers to donate to hurricane sandy victims. The Disney chairman and CEO Bob Iger made the announcement Thursday about the donation.
The Disney Company is the parent company of ABC30, and we are proud to be supporting this effort to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
charity, disney, abc, abc30, national/world
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 5 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos