Walt Disney and ABC 30 to help Superstorm Sandy victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Walt Disney Company, ABC30 is joining ABC News and ABC in making a $2-million donation to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
DAY OF GIVING: Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to Sandy relief effort
The Walt Disney Company has also designated Monday as a "Day of Giving" where all of ABC's shows and stations, including ABC30 are teaming up to encourage our viewers to donate to hurricane sandy victims. The Disney chairman and CEO Bob Iger made the announcement Thursday about the donation.
The Disney Company is the parent company of ABC30, and we are proud to be supporting this effort to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy.
charity, disney, abc, abc30, national/world
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Drought may impact farmers market prices 45 min ago
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- Accuweather Forecast
23 min ago