Another newly discovered asteroid will pass Earth
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A football field-sized asteroid will have a close encounter with Earth Saturday.
Fortunately the asteroid, called 2013 ET, will pass Earth with about 600,000 miles to spare.
There is no threat to Earth, however, one unsettling fact is the asteroid was discovered only a few days ago.
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge 1 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District