Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sell wine
WASHINGTON (KFSN) -- A celebrity couple is taking action to meet the high demand for the new wine.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say you'll soon be able to buy a bottle of their new label, Chateau Miraval. The A-list couple partnered with the company Perrin to launch a new organic, Rosé wine.
6,000 bottles of it were released earlier this month in France and sold out in just 6 hours.
They went for about $139 for a six-bottle case.
The couple says they're getting ready to release more red and white wines sometime soon.
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Fallout from Target's data breach 18 min ago
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs